ADWIA established in 1984 & at 1988 began to producing, marketing & distributing a wide range of Animal health products serving most of diseases for all animal species in the Egyptian animal production market.
- Within few years ADWIA become a strong professional player on the local market & export to more than 40 countries worldwide & expand both vertically by enriching our portfolio in the same countries & horizontally by penetrating new countries.
- ADWIA head office is located at Al Obour industrial zone & its state of the art manufacturing facility is located at 10th of Ramadan
- Now ADWIA has more than 1000 employees all committed to quality to ensure the highest quality standards.
- ADWIA was keen in being granted all the quality certificates for example ISO 9001, 14001
Experience Generates Confidence
WHY WE EXIST AND THE ESSENCE OF OUR BUSINESS
• Our Company Is Pioneer In Manufacturing, Marketing And Development Of Veterinary Products That Protect Animal Health, Agriculture And Environment That reflect on human health protection
• We Will Increase The Value Of Our Company And Our Global Portfolio Of Diversified Brands By Exceeding Customers' Expectations And Achieving Market Leadership And Operating Excellence In Every Segment Of Our Company.
• We Will Become The World's Most Valued Company To Customers, Colleagues, Investors, Business Partners, And The Communities Where We Work And Live.
• We Serve Our Customers With An Exceptional Level Of Product Support, Technical Service And Clinical Education Resource
COMMITMENT TO HIGH QUALITY
WHAT IS OUR GOAL & WHAT WE SEEK TO ACHIEVE?
- Adhere to the highest standards of corporate governance by establishing processes and practices that promote and ensure integrity, compliance, and accountability.
- We demand of ourselves and others the highest ethical standards, and our products and processes will be of the highest quality.
- We helped the establishment of a national industry that serves the future of the animal production in Egypt, limits importation of animal health products and to open markets for the exportation of the Egyptian animal products.
- Fully understand and exceed our customers' needs, wants and preferences and provide greater value to our customers than our competition.
- Our commitment to customers' is for increasing speed, flexibility, accuracy and reliability & to create an enormous consumer trust in our products.
- Attract and retain, at every level of the company, people who represent the highest standards of excellence and integrity.
- We foster an environment that encourages innovation, creativity, and results through teamwork.
- We practice leadership that teaches, inspires, and promotes full participation and career development. We encourage open and effective communication and interaction.
• Operating Excellence:
- We continually challenge each other to improve our products, our
• Processes, and ourselves.
- We strive always to understand our customers' businesses and help them achieve their goals. We are dedicated to diversity, fair treatment, mutual respect, and trust.
• Financial Results/Liquidity:
- Consistently achieve outstanding performance in revenues, earnings, cash flow and all other key financial metrics.
- Establish a capital structure that meets both long- and short-term needs