Niclosamide . (Powder)
Each 100 gm contains: Niclosamide: 75 gm
Niclosamide is an anthelmintic, used for control tapeworm infestation in Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Dogs, Cats & Poultry.
Cattle & Pigs: 50 mg /1 kg.B.wt.
Sheep & Goats: 75 mg /1 kg B.wt.
Dogs & Cats: 150 mg /1 kg B.wt.
Poultry: 75mg /1 kg B.wt.
The dose is given once either by drenching or mixing with feed.
The drench should be freshly prepared by shaking 75 gm of the powder with a little amount of water , then continue adding the water in small quantities with continuous shaking until the total volume reaches 750 ml and a homogeneous suspension is obtained.
Calculate the volume of the suspension to be drenched according to the previously mentioned doses taking into consideration that one ml of the suspension contains 100 mg Niclosamide.
1. It is safely used during pregnancy and with weakened animals.
2. It has a wide safety margin.
3. It is poorly absorbed from the host G.I. tract therefore no withdrawal time.
4. It is compatible with several other drugs.
5. Shake the prepared suspension well from time before use to ensure a uniform concentration .
6. Store below 30 °C away from direct sunlight & Keep out of reach of children.
100 gm - 1 kg