Epiran 75mg . (Sachet)
Each sachet contains:
Ranitidine HCl 75 mg.
- Ranitidine HCl inhibits gastric acid secretion elicited by histamine & other H2 agonists.
- It also inhibits acid secretion elicited by gastrin and to a lesser extent by muscarinic agonists.
- It reduces both the volume of gastric juice secreted and the concentration of Hydrogen ions.
Dyspepsia, heartburn and as a maintenance therapy in peptic ulcer and reflux œsophagitis.
The content of one sachet to be added to half a glass of water and taken 2-3 times daily.
- It is contraindicated for hypersensitive patients to Ranitidine HCl.
- Caution should be considered in patients with renal & hepatic dysfunction.
- Use during pregnancy under strict medical supervision.
Rarely, dizziness, insomnia, malaise & vertigo.
Box contains 6 sachets.