Nopecia . (Capsules)
Each capsule contains: Finasteride 1 mg.
It decreases level of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) in serum and scalp. Lowering DHT appears to inhibit miniaturization of affected hair follicles and helps to restore miniaturized hair follicles and regrow visible natural hair.
Treatment of male androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness).
1 capsule daily for e months or more is necessary to observe benefit.
- Hypersensitivity to Finasteride.
- Contraindicated for women and children.
- Pregnant women are warned not to handle crushed capsules of the drug.
- Usage in patients with liver abnormalities should be with caution.
- The drug is generally well tolerated and side effects are uncommon.
- In long term clinical trials with Finasteride, discontinuation of therapy due to adverse events occurs in 1.4% of patients receiving Finasteride (vs. 1.6% for placebo).
- Drug discontinuation due to sexual adverse events (decreased libido, erectile dysfunction and ejaculation disorders) was 1.2% for Finasteride (vs. 0.9% for placebo).
- Recovery from these adverse effects occurs in all males who discontinued the therapy with Finasteride and in 58% of those who continued the therapy.
- Adverse effects also include breast tenderness, rash, testicular pain and swelling of lips and face.
Box containing 3 blisters of 10 capsules each.