EREC . (Tablets)
Each double scored tablet contains:
Sildenafil 100 mg
- Sildenafil competitively inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme. Inhibition of that isoenzyme increases stores of cyclic guanosine monophosphate, the second messenger of nitric oxide and a mediator of vasodilatation in the penis, which relaxes corpus cavernosal smooth muscle cells and increases blood flow into cavernosal spaces, this leads to increased intra cavernosal pressure which is a major factor in producing erection. Sildenafil at recommended doses has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
- Generally, half a tablet (50 mg Sildenafil) should be administrated orally one hour before sexual activity.
- Doses range from 25 mg to 100 mg daily with a maximum frequency of one time daily.
- A dose of 25 mg should be used in patients with hepatic impairment, severe renal failure and age over 65 years old.
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction, including Erec should not be generally used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable because of their underlying cardiovascular status.
- Patients who are using organic nitrates, either regularly and / or intermittently in any form.
- Patients with retinal nerve atrophy and any disease concerning vision.
- Hypersensitivity to Sildenafil or any component of the tablet.
- Hepatic impairment and severe renal impairment.
- Over 65 years of age.
- Some cardiovascular deseases, can get worse by the physical activity combined with intercourse or by the effect Sildenafil.
- Headache, photosensitivity reactions, visual changes, hypotension and GIT disorders.
- Very rarely, prolonged painful erection for more than 6 hours, where the patient should seek immediate medical assistance, to avoid the serious consequences of this case.
Box contains 4 tablets in 1 strip.