Each tablet contains:
Clopidogrel 75 mg
Clopidogrel is an anti-platelet drug that acts by inhibiting adenosine diphosphate-mediated platelet aggregation.
- Prophylactically as an alternative to aspirin in patients at risk of thrombotic events as with recent myocardial infarction, unstable angina, recent stroke and peripheral arterial disease.
- It is also used as an adjunct to aspirin for the prevention of sub acute stent occlusion after intra-coronary stenting.
One 75 mg tablet with or without food regularly and at the same time each day. Not intended for children or adolescents below the age of 18 years.
- Patients with haematopoietic disorders such as Neutrogena or thrombocytopenia or other hemorrhagic disorders associated with a prolonged bleeding time.
- Conditions with an increased risk of bleeding as gastrointestinal ulcers, acute cerebral hemorrhage, or severe liver dysfunction.
- It is contraindicated also with breast feeding.
- Recent serious injury.
- Blood disorder that may lead to internal bleeding.
- Surgery (including dental) with a period of two weeks.
- Kidney or liver disease.
Gastrointestinal disturbances and skin rashes are the most commonly reported side effects associated.
Box contains 30 tablets in 3 strip.