Rafoxanide 1 g Bolus . (Bolus)
Each bolus contains: 1000 mg Rafoxanide
Rafoxanide: belong to the "Salicylanilide" group which is characterized by its high effect against:
- Liver flukes "adult and Juvenile 4 weeks".
- Haemonchus species, which is a large round blood-sucking worms, occupying the abomasum.
- Bunostomum species which is a round worm Order Strongylida.
- Acts by affecting the phosphorylase link in energy metabolism and also inhibit fumarate reductase enzyme.
- Is bound strongly to plasma, well absorbed and has a sustained action plus a wide safety margin in all species.
For the control and treatment of:
- Liver flukes: (Fasciol hepatica and gigantica mature) and 4 weeks for worms, Haemonchus species, Bunostomum species and Oesophagostomum in cattle and sheep.
Also used to control nasal bot fly (Oestrus)
Cattle: One bolus for each 100 kg. B.Wt.
Sheep: half bolus / 60 kg. B.Wt.
Not to be used in lactating animals whose milk used for human consumptions.
-Store below 30ºC away from direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children
meat 60 days.
Al-PVC Strip containing 3 boluses.
Cartons boxes containing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 & 50 strips with insert.